Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Outdoor activity

Ahhhhh. The sprinkler. When Texas days start hitting 100 degrees, it's time to break out the sprinkler (it was probably time a while ago, but that's neither here nor there). I envisioned us spending hours outside in the water, soaking up sun and staying cool.

My little people had a blast running through the sprinkler (and Lucy enjoyed sweeping the entire yard) for about 20 minutes, and then it was over as quickly as it had begun. So much for summer entertainment. And look at our poor dried grass!

Just give her an old broom and she's good to go. Look at those gorgeous legs.

Loving Milo in motion.

Here's the face Milo makes when he's running to wipe his face on my shorts.


Those legs. I can't say enough about how much I love them.

Goggles helped my shorts stay dry. And contrary to appearance, Lucy did not whack Milo with the broom.

Eyes. Legs. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment