Monday, July 20, 2015

A weekend full of fun

We've been having some super fun cousin time around here. Do you already know how much Lucy adores babies? And really, if a child is a day or so younger than Lulu, she considers said child a baby. So she's quite delighted when we get to watch or play with her cousin Mia. And Milo is the world's best big brother and has a soft spot for babies himself. Last time we watched Mia, Lucy told me, "Mommy, I sing a song about Mia. It say 'Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia.'" (that's the short version...)

Lucy wanted to "help" Mia ride the fire truck.

My sweet Milo, who loves a good costume.
We also took an outing to the splash pad yesterday with Sarah and her little people and Delaney and Spencer. I have lots of photos of them playing. I do not, however, have any pictures of Lucy and Spence sitting on my lap for an extended period of time because Lucy wanted to hold Spence. He was an amazingly good sport about it, considering all the splash time he was missing out on.

Milo got new water shoes so he could run around freely without slipping (let's not even speak about the last time I took my little people and they ended up seriously scraped and bruised). He wanted nothing more than for Lily to run around with him. When he figured out that THREE cousins are better than one for running, he was even more thrilled.
Yes, the photo is blurry, but look at the pure joy on Milo's face and the pure sass on Kaylee's. :)

These two had so much fun running and playing tag.

Look how cute Sarah and her twin daughter Lily are!

Do you know how hard it is to get 5 little people who are all varying degrees of ticked about leaving the splash pad to smile at the same time?

Adorable Delaney made an adorable Spencer. I'm sure Philip had something to do with it...

Lucy and her giant curl.

Pre-splash pad smiles. I love these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment