Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Milo's first swim lesson

Guess who had his very first swim lesson today?

These goggles were a bribe and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
So little, just checking things out.

LOVED kicking with the kickboard.
Milo has been really apprehensive about trying things out in the water, and I was wondering if it was because I was the one trying to teach him. He did fantastically well with his new teacher Marisa, and I did a fantastic job of staying in the bleachers when he cried (oh yes, there were tears - but only once). I think I'll be able to get him back in the pool on Thursday for his next lesson... Although the new swim goggles I bought him were my only bribe, and I used it up today. But here's to learning new things, and here's a peek into why Milo cried...


No comments:

Post a Comment