Thursday, July 16, 2015

Never a dull moment


Look at those two faces (and look at the curls on that girl). Do you imagine I get much downtime?

I was wearing some polka dot leggings the other day, and Lucy patted my leg gently and said, "Ooooh, Mommy. I like your busy pants."

Then the three of us were in Milo's room, and I squished a spider with a shoe. As I ran out to get a tissue, I told them, "Do NOT touch that." I didn't have to say it to Milo. He was across the room with his nose scrunched up. But as soon as I walked back in the door I saw Lucy, squatted down in front of the dead spider and poking it gingerly with her index finger. When Milo noticed he told her, "Ewwwwww, Lucy! Now you're going to have to be unclean until evening!" (a recent Torah lesson)

There's never a dull moment around here, people. Never never never.

No comments:

Post a Comment