Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring project

Just working on a little project around here...

All different kinds of hats, and all with pink flowers instead of pink ribbons. 
One of my friends asked if I would be interested in knitting/crocheting some hats for a breast cancer support group. Um, YEAH I was interested. I think it's been helping me work through things with my Grandma a little bit, mostly because knitting is therapeutic to me, but also because I knit some of the hats Grandma loved when she was going through chemo. Let's be honest - I've cried on more than a few of these hats, but I've also prayed over them, too, so I think that evens out. Don't judge - I tried one of them on because it was a new pattern, and yes, Lucy and I will both be getting one eventually...

No makeup and messy hair always makes for a super-flattering picture, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment