Saturday, April 25, 2015

Heard around my house...

There is never a dull moment around my house. In fact, some days I find myself wishing there were, but that's neither here nor there. I thought I'd let you in on just a few snippets of things I hear all the time.


Lucy, pointing to her heinie, "Daddy, I just toot."

Milo: "So, Mommy, we are the children of God?"
Me:   "Yeah, Milo, isn't that cool?"
Milo: "Well, yeah, but that's a LOT of children!"


Lucy: "Mommy, Milo in trouble."
Me:    "What? Why is Milo in trouble?"
Lucy:  "Milo eat his boogies."
Me:     "Oh no! Ewwww! We do not eat boogies."
Lucy:   "Well, Milo does."


Milo, holding up the mittens I just crocheted him, which are clearly different sizes despite all my efforts to the contrary. "Umm, Mommy, maybe you should fix these. Aren't they supposed to be the same size?"


Lucy:  "Mommy, I need a haircut!"


Milo: "Mommy, I've been in my room playing garage sale. All my cars are at the sale, and I'm selling them. And then I'm also someone coming to buy them..." (insert puzzled expression) "Should I just go pick up?"


Milo:  "Boogy boo toooo moooshoo...." (add whatever gobbletygook you like) "Mommy, I'm speaking Spanish. Would you like to hear it in Hebrew, too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment