Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Babies and hats

Okay, first of all, let me just tell you that I'm brimming with excitement because one of my very dearest friends had a healthy baby girl today. And I can't wait to get my hands on this little nugget and am resisting the urge to post the pictures she texted me because it is her business to announce sweet Hannah Beth to the world. But Emily, I am so thrilled for you and Paul (and, of course, Lily) and can't wait to come hug all of you.

Now, don't be angry with me, Emily, but here's another post about a hat. I know, I know, it makes no sense that a woman living in Texas has such an infatuation with knitting and crocheting, but let me just tell you, it's either that or stress eat, and I can't afford any more of that. Working on projects keeps me sane. Plus we all know Milo loves a hat, and was literally sitting next to me asking, "Mommy, is it done yet?" Look at this face and tell me if you think he's pleased...


Success, don't you think? And even if we do live in Texas, where a knit hat is only legitimate about two weeks of the year, I think this one will be a little more versatile. (Or I'm just saying that to make myself feel like I've actually accomplished something worthwhile.)

Can you believe this sweet face?
Side view, just for fun.
This was Milo's favorite picture, so I included it.

1 comment:

  1. :) I don't mind sharing the day with another hat post when the model is this adorable! --emily

    ReplyDelete