Friday, March 22, 2013

Remarkable Milo

I know we've already established on here that I'm a little biased... But I still think my child is truly remarkable. Two-year old Milo is a polite little boy wonder as far as I'm concerned, and I've made a list to prove it.

-After I've changed him into his pajamas at night, Milo gathers up his clothes and takes them to the laundry basket.

-He covers his mouth when he coughs.

-When he burps or toots (as all boys do), he promptly says, "Scoosies!"

-When he sneezes, he says, "Bless me," and makes sure to bless anyone else who sneezes on his watch.

-Milo always takes his fruit snack wrapper to the trash after snack time (without being reminded), even when Curious George is on. Do you understand how huge that is?

-Sometimes Milo just has to cry a little bit. Usually when he gets irrational I pull him into my lap and sing to him (which always calms him down). Lately, when I do this, I hear him whisper, "Thank you, Mommy," and he pops up and kisses me on both cheeks. Makes me melt every time.

-The phrase I hear most often from Milo (aside from anything to do with cars) is, "I help you, Mommy!" And he really does at least 90% of the time.

Anyway, that's my proof, and I'm sure I'll have to come back and add a few things as I think more. Maybe every other newly two-year old child does these things. If so, feel free to not tell me. Because I'll think Milo is remarkable no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment