Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A really good day

I'm finding the days I feel most beautiful and comfortable in myself aren't the ones when I have the best outfits (because, let's be honest - maternity clothes can only do so much), perfectly styled hair, or gorgeous makeup. They're the days I spend running around with Milo, inside and outside. They're the days we trash the living room by unrolling old tubes of wrapping paper and stomp around on bubble wrap, or the moments we spend sliding and swinging at the park with the crisp air blowing in our faces. They're the times we sit down together at a family dinner, and Nate and I spend the evening playing Rummy together or Yahtzee with Milo (or even come up with a new game for him). These are the things that make for really good days.


No comments:

Post a Comment