Monday, July 2, 2012

Haircut

I show you this picture, not only to prove how adorable Milo is, but as a "before" shot. Nate gave Milo a haircut yesterday, and I applaud not only his braveness, but his perfect execution. Check out the "after."
Now, why in the world do we have so many photos of Milo in my rain galoshes and no pants? Well, I'd think it was obvious. There's no chance to wear pants when the boots come up higher than your crotch. Let's be reasonable, people. (And he loves to climb into them, and every time he does, he points at the camera. Oh yes, we're raising a little performer here...)

Of course, I took some other pictures when he was eating lunch in the high chair. Two times Milo is still enough for a good picture - when he's trapped in giant galoshes, and when he's trapped in his high chair. Sensing a theme here? Yep, that's how I roll.



So there you go. Winning haircut, happy Milo, super-talented Nate. We're just a class act around here.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww he so stinkin cute!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....didn't know my son was so talented (wait let me rephrase that) I did know he was very talented just didn't know it included hair cutting....sooooo cute...

    ReplyDelete