Friday, July 20, 2012

Undies and Oreos

Yes, this is now the second time you've seen my undies on Milo's head on my blog. Aren't you the lucky one?

Sometimes I'm startling aware that I am one of the most blessed people on the planet. Looking at the picture above, I can't help but realize it. Milo has turned into such a great helper with laundry... And by great helper I mean, he walks around putting things on his head and making me laugh while I fold the clothes, which is a huge help because folding laundry is one of my least favorite tasks. Milo manages to make even the mundane fun for me.


And then there's this - the Daddy/Milo Oreo time. They sit down with a mug of milk, dunking the oreos until they're soggy and then sharing them together. They finish it off by grabbing two straws and drinking the milk. I'm pretty sure I remember a commercial like this from my childhood, and it's even more warm and fuzzy in person.

We're taking a trip to Melissa this weekend to see Stacy and Dede's new house. Should be fun, although car trips with Milo are always hit or miss, happy and sleepy or loud and screamy... Just start saying a prayer right now. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment