Monday, July 16, 2012

Twinsies!

I'll admit it. Milo and I are dressed alike today. But it wasn't on purpose, just for the record. I threw on this tee-shirt last night, wore it to bed, and then slept until Milo woke up this morning (nothing wrong with that, thank you very much). And as soon as Milo saw one of his favorite aunties on my shirt and started shouting, "Nnnnnn!" I knew we'd be dressed alike for the rest of the day. I set him down and he went trucking off to his room, returning with his very own Ann shirt and a pair of jeans. The rest is history.


And speaking of history, Hurricane Fabio is shaking its long blond tresses over the Pacific Ocean, although he's not expected to make landfall. Too bad. I'm sure there are people chortling all over the coast, saying, "Well, if a storm is going to hit, it might as well be called Fabio."

1 comment: