Monday, June 11, 2012

Uh-uh

Ahhh, my child. My funny, funny child. I honestly think that God gives people children so they can be amused at least ninety-five percent of the time. Milo has learned to say, "Uh-uh." I catch him saying it all the time - to a beach ball that got away while he was trying to pick it up, to the dogs when they don't stand still, to a piece of food on his tray, and of course, to Nate and I (which is less comical to Nate than it is to me). And while I haven't caught him on film saying it, yet, I did get quite a funny video of him signaling to Nate that he was done eating at dinner. Gotta love the hand wave.


Nate was on vacation all last week, so we were busy going here and there, and then not so busy with him feeling sick and me throwing my neck out. We're getting old, people, but that's for another post. All that to say, today is Monday and it's time to get back into a routine. Easier said than done, right? My running has been so sporadic the last month or so, and I'm looking forward to getting back on track with that. Nate's picked up running, too, so he can't wait to build up his stamina. And we need to stop watching our silly tv so much! Time to get out and about and live some life!

So happy Monday. Hope you're having a lovely day to start a fantastic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment