Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hats hats hats

Today Milo picked out his pants. I sent him to his room for shorts, and he came back with these, and he was so excited that I had to put them on anyway. Keep in mind, these are nine-month pants. Also keep in mind that my son is almost eighteen months old... Anyway, I chased him down and told him, "Show me your face, Milo!" Here's what I got.
Oh, silly me. Did I forget to mention that he wasn't wearing a shirt? I see ribs in the photo above. But check this out.
The one place Milo carries his weight - his little round tummy. He also pokes it out extra far when he's thinking about something or being stubborn. He had it poked out extra far in the photo above.

Milo also loves a hat. One of the first things he does every morning is raids his hat drawer and picks out the perfect accessory for the day, then tells me, "Ep, Mama." (Help, Mama, in case you couldn't figure that one out). Today it's the blue baseball cap that Auntie Jen passed down from the boys. It's still way too big (although Milo has a nice, big, round head like his mommy), but he loves to wear it anyway.


It's hard to get Milo to be still long enough for a picture because he's always on the go. Case and point, the pictures above. But I slowed him down for a second so we could get a picture together. Yes, I'm wearing a neck pillow (and a crazy eye), because I screwed up my neck again (for the third time in the last two weeks - it's like 31 is tackling me and wrestling me to the ground).

And yes, I do wipe my son's nose. Quite frequently, in fact. It's just a little extra drippy today, thus the "wet look" he's rocking for our morning photo shoot. So there you go. A few minutes in the life of Milo and me. We're pretty fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment