Saturday, October 1, 2011

This and that

So many things to tell you! My new nephew Braylen was born on Tuesday. Isn't he adorable?


 Milo is into everything, but that's been happening since he started crawling. Here we are enjoying a "mommy-daddy sandwich" on a Saturday afternoon.


And one of my favorite sights - Milo all tucked into Nate's robe. I hope he never grows out of this... Well, within reason...

And here is a gorgeous sight - Delaney and I reproduced Kona Grill's avocado egg rolls with cilantro dipping sauce. It was an extra-yummy dinner.

3 comments:

  1. wow that looks and sounds good enough to eat...wish I could taste them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my baby up top!
    He really is adorable, and so well-behaved so far. The girls are being so sweet to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics!
    And I definitely would love if you shared that yummy recipe with me!!! LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete