Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TIRED

Tired tired tired tired tired.
Did I mention I'm tired?
There's been a lot going on, and I've spent a lot of sleepless nights just thinking. Ugh. It reminds me of the old days before I a.) started running in the wee hours and b. )became a mommy. I used to have the same problem all the time, and I'll admit, I took lying down and going right to sleep for granted!

I thought I'd catch a nap while Milo did, but every time I even think about it, it seems to make him decide that he shouldn't nap at all. Which is what he's doing right now. He's standing in his bed screaming instead of resting, and blogging is the only way I can keep myself from running in there and picking him straight up. I hate to hear him cry, and he's been doing a lot of it at naptime and bedtime... Which makes my blood pressure skyrocket and my stomach lurch. In fact, as I so pathetically just told Nate, I'm sitting here blogging and crying. It pretty much sucks.

Did I mention I'm really really tired and probably slightly irrational? Don't feel too bad for me. Sunshine is on the horizon.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, it's just a phase! Kenzie did the whole screaming thing durng naptime/bedtime for a little while when she was 9 or 10 months old. And she had been a good sleeper before that, and she is a good sleeper after that too! It'll pass!

    ReplyDelete