Friday, August 12, 2011

The Gypsy Queen Part II: One Scarf, Three Looks

So I ended up playing with the scarf some more. I know, don't I have better things to do with my time? Um, yeah. Like go to Orange Leaf, the new self-serve ice cream place here, and if you live in Lufkin, you absolutely must drop everything you're doing and go there immediately. I've never been so happy after I left a restaurant, especially after discovering a wealth of employees who are as excited about ice cream as I. Anyway, by the end of the day, I abandoned the gypsy-ness and ended up with two looks that seemed a little more Kate than the original. Not that it's not fun to branch out and whatnot...

Nate played photographer and got a million better shots than I did when I took my own pictures. So here you go. Gratuitous photo shoot on a Friday night, please and thank you, sir.

My cute keyhole-back shirt. It's baggy, but the back makes up for it.

Like I said, baggy shirt...

Spinning until I almost fell down.

Add caption

Changing looks...
A fire ant had just bitten my toe here. If you can't tell, I was a bit upset.

This is the only shot where you can't tell I'm actually falling down, not spinning gracefully. Listen, I never aspired to a career as a pole dancer, people. And I think that's a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. cute looks....stupid fire ant...hate those things

    ReplyDelete