Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Shower

You know what I've been meaning to post? And Pin? And make into a cd for Emily (sorry!)? Pictures from Emily's baby shower! The decorations came out amazingly well, and the tables that my Nate and Gary made from old doors (for my birthday party) made a cameo at the event. Take a look and see...

This will be my dining room table if I have anything to do with it...

Candles and buttons make a simple and fun table decoration

Decorated tables

Watermelon baby stroller FIESTA with fruit cabobs

Oreo cake lovingly crafted by Nicole and Joanna (and anyone else who cared to mess with it)
The hostesses with one of the most beautiful, glowing mom-to-be's I've ever seen.
Emily! Your pictures are coming as soon as I can figure out how to burn a cd on my new computer! I can't wait to meet Lillian - she will undoubtedly be one of the most gorgeous, talented, wonderful babies on the planet, just based on her amazing parents.

2 comments:

  1. I've been missing your blog since school started, so I woke this morning with full intent of reading as many as I could as I ate my bowl of granola! (My obsession with milk has lended itself to trying every box down the Walmart cereal aisle) And, I just wanted to say that I am thankful for you, friend, and wish we could spend more time together! emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to see the wonderful set up of baby shower with friends. Luncheon parties organized by our company are just amazing. Their choice of booking different event venues Chicago is great. Cuisines are of high quality. Last one was awesome with flavored desserts and colorful mock tails.

    ReplyDelete