Sunday, January 2, 2011

HE'S HERE!!!

Well, he arrived.  I went to the hospital Tuesday night to have some medicine to help my stubborn cervix get on a roll, and it just sent me straight into labor.  And my beautiful Milo Jay was born Wednesday morning, December 29, at 10:04; 7 pounds, 7 ounces, 20 inches long.  I don't think I have to mention that he has completely stolen our hearts.

I'll give you the dramatic tale of his birth another day.  For now, I'd just like to let you see a photo or two of the most amazing little child the world has ever seen.








 

8 comments:

  1. He's so perfect! Love all the pictures! You look great for just giving birth! Give Milo hugs for me & the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious! You have a beautiful family Kate! I love the pictures too, keep 'em coming. Wish I was closer so I could steal some cuddles! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's so adorable!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, Kate, you look fabulous by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate...He is a handsome little fellow...gosh he is beautiful! congrats to both of yall and you look beautiful btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! He looks amazing! Congrats to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate and Nate - Congratulations! He is just perfect and absolutely beautiful (understatement of the century!)... I can't wait to see little "Miles" Jackson make his mark... Love you! Brooke

    ReplyDelete