Monday, January 31, 2011

The last day of January

Today is the last day of the month of January. Which means it's the last day of the month that I got to spend entirely with Milo.  In February I have to return to work, and while our babysitter Melissa is going to be fabulous, I'm just not interested in leaving Milo during the day. Maybe someday I'll be a mommy who looks forward to getting away, but right now, I can't even imagine it. My days are all about my family, and I love that.

I've practically become a real live housewife. I find myself enjoying dinner preparation and ironing. I look forward to my naps each day, and I look even more forward to when I can go wake Milo up from his. This work business is going to cramp my style. I can feel it already.

Tell me how I can work from home! And even better, tell me how Nate could work from home with me! And to make it the very most fabulous, how could Nate and I work from our home, and have that home be in Colorado? Ahhhhh, sweet dreams. Speaking of which, it's just about time for my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment