Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update

Don't be furious with me.
I've been avoiding my blog because I had absolutely nothing to update.  I didn't want to talk about how cranky I've been that I am still pregnant.  I didn't want to recount to you the endless sulking I've done and the countless times I've gazed down at my stomach and whispered, "Get. Out."  I didn't even want to mention that I now answer the phone, "I'm still pregnant," and don't even bother to call anyone for fear of getting them all excited.

So tonight I head to the hospital for some medicine to "ripen my cervix."  I'm not sure exactly what that means, except that it could cause me to go into natural labor and have a Milo in no time!  There's also the possibility that it will do nothing, or that they will want to induce me tomorrow with Pitocin (eeeeeeek - devil juice!), or that I'll continue to carry this babyson of mine into the New Year (yeah, right!).  Oh, stubborn cervix, will you please open up and let this baby out?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kate! IS HE HERE YET???? Praying for you and Milo SO much!

    ReplyDelete