Monday, December 20, 2010

please oh please oh please

Well, don't get too excited that I haven't written on my blog in several days.  There's been no baby.  In fact, he seems to be more active than ever on the inside, just living it up and enjoying my cozy womb.  Poor Nate thought for sure he wouldn't have to go back to work this morning, and it was quite a struggle getting him there when it came right down to it.  Why were we both so positive that this weekend was it?

So I'm settling in for my first official day of Christmas break, and trying not to be so anxious.  I'm going to paint my toenails (well, Ann is...), clean the dining room and kitchen, finish some laundry... There will be a huge list by the end of the day.  I'm even going to cook dinner, and I should every night until Milo comes.  Maybe we'll even go to see another movie (watched two this weekend, just in case we don't get to for a long time) and take a 10-mile walk (last night we did 3 miles).

Milo, oh Milo, won't you please come today?  The 20th is the perfect time to come out and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment