Monday, December 6, 2010

Hanukkah Day 4

Well, I sadly neglected my blog last week, mostly because I didn't feel like I had much to write. But my heart is really full this week, so expect plenty of updates, number one being about my fabulous husband. I try not to brag about him TOO much... But he did something EXQUISITE for me yesterday as a Hanukkah present.
I have this counter of jewelry - literally. Rings, necklaces, earrings, headbands, bracelets... You name it. And I haven't had a place to put it, so it's all been thrown on the counter in a heap, half of which I have forgotten even existed because it was on the bottom of the stack. Nate knew how much this bugged me, and he came up with the perfect solution to fix it.


No, this isn't a jewelry store, or some cute little boutique.  It's my sink area, with racks for hanging all of my jewelry (tastefully arranged like artwork), a new jewelry box for my rings and earrings, and gorgeous sticky plant decals to complete the look.  And to think I was offended that Nate wanted me out of the house for a little while! 

I'm a spoiled little girl...  Coming soon, an update on my fabulous diaper/gift card shower yesterday at Tree's.    So completely wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment