Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Blues

The Lord has a sense of humor, and thank goodness.  I woke up this morning in a funk, upset about my Grandma being in the hospital and tired from crying myself to sleep last night.  And then, on the way to school, I saw something that was magic to my eyes.

The farmer's market / city extension office is holding a Federal Hog Control Convention.  Need I say more?

Plus, I was reminded that as I was shopping in HEB Sunday afternoon, I heard a familiar tune, but couldn't quite make out the words.  Then I realized that I was listening to "Like A Virgin."  In Spanish.  I'll have to admit, had I known the words, I would have been singing along.  In Spanish.

You just have to love East Texas.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a convention to sign up for...

1 comment: