Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Lucy's Children's Museum birthday trip

So, for Lucy's birthday, she wanted a little destination party, kind of like we did for Milo at the zoo. We decided the Children's Museum in Houston would be a good INDOOR location, so we headed there Sunday. I'm not going to lie - it was packed, which was a teensy bit stressful. But, everyone had a blast anyway, and I think the birthday girl felt well celebrated.

Outside the little climbing area. I know they're blurry, but aren't they perfect?

Milo had a go at the climbing wall (with help from Uncle Matt).

Little people in the climbing area with Auntie Ann.

Pushing buttons. It never gets old.

Sweet sweet little birthday girl.


Sweet sweet birthday brother.

Constructing!

Hey, look! It's Milo on the news!

Driving an ambulance. Biggest smile all day.

I couldn't help it. I needed a picture.

Milo at the kids' grocery store. I wish I had gotten a picture of Lucy, too. They were both really intense about their shopping.

Milo served Auntie Ann and Uncle Matt at the cafe.

Lucy prepped food and then gave it to the first baby she could find. 

This picture made me laugh because Lucy and I have the same lips.
Outdoor fun.

Museum shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment