Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blasting off to Marcia

I wish I had a video camera on my little people constantly. Because no re-telling can explain how funny this was...

Lucy:  "Milo, let's blast off and go somewhere!"

Milo:  "Sure, Lucy. Where should we go?"

Lucy:  "Three places. United States. America. And Alaska."

The look on Milo's face was priceless. It was like he took a deep breath, raised his eyes to the sky, and prayed, "Lord, help me."

Milo:  "Lucy, that doesn't make any sense. The United States and America are the same thing, and Alaska is in them. And you don't blast off to a country, you blast off to space."

Lucy:  "Okay. Then we will blast off to the moon, China, and Marcia."

Milo:  "Fine. Let's go to Marcia."

After a certain amount of discussion, I realized that Marcia is, indeed, Russia, but that's another conversation for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment