Friday, September 26, 2014

Growing up

My little people are growing up before my eyes. I was just thinking today about how Milo used to hide his hands and inexplicably say, "He's in town" every time I tried to wash him up after meals. Or how Lucy said, "Uh-uh" when she cried for a while after she was born. Now they're busy wrestling on the couch and sword-fighting and teasing each other and saying things like, "Mommy, I just don't want to deal with this." (guess who?)
 
All that to say, little people growing up is beautiful and tough at the same time, and I'm working on enjoying every moment.
 
Milo saw this picture and said, "Ooooh, Mommy, I just LOVE that picture of Lucy." So I had to post it.
 
I am completely enraptured with this gorgeous profile.

This pretty much sums up life as we know it right now.

Milo refers to himself as "the captain pirate - you know, the boss pirate."

No comments:

Post a Comment