Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What does the sheep say?

When Milo is sitting in his high chair, it's the absolute best time to video him. Why? Well, it's really the only time of day that he's still... His animal noises are superb, and I've been trying to get some of them on camera. He does the dog, cat, monkey, seal, lion, and more recently, the sheep, bird, and horse. What you also need to know, though, is that my son teases me. At the age of 1... You'll see what I mean (and my apologies for the cucumber falling out of his mouth - we're working on table manners).

 

On another note... I was listening to some worship music while I fed Milo lunch today, and as I sang along, I was waving my arms above my head and looking up. My precious boy was waving his arms right along with me, quizzically looking back and forth from me to the ceiling, trying to figure out who we were waving to, but never stopping. He'll figure it out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment