Thursday, April 19, 2012

Swinging at the park

Most days I wake up ready to go, happy, full of ideas of what we're going to do. And then there are days I'm irritated just by being awake, and I have to really concentrate on being fun. Today was one of those days where we just had to pack it up and take the show on the road or I was going to scream. So I put Lily in the pack (give me a few weeks and we won't leave the house - wearing Lilypaul in the pack is hot enough in the 70's. I won't be able to do it when it's in the 80's or 90's!!!), Milo in the jog stroller, and we walked the mile to the park. And what we ended up with was a perfect morning swinging, with gorgeous sunny weather and a cool breeze.
Milo was delighted the entire time. When he was chewing on his zebra (working on a few molars), he was grinning.

Two babies, two swings. Perfect.

Okay, Lilypaul doesn't exactly LOVE swinging. But she did enjoy just chilling. No matter how many times I moved her arms, the one always ended up just like this.

Sweet sweet Milo.
 So, all in all, I made it through the morning with a smile on my face. Now let's hope I can sneak a shower in the 15 minutes I have between laying Milo down and getting Lily up. (sigh) And even if I stink, it is Thursday, after all. Almost done with another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment