Thursday, April 26, 2012

All by myself

Could I just share something funny with you? I was thinking the other day about last year's Outfit of the Day posts, and remembering how fun it was. Today's outfit wasn't half bad, so I thought I'd get a shot or two. But here's what happens when I try to take pictures of myself...
The face of utter puzzlement.

Just in case you wanted to know what I look like with two chins...

For some reason the bathroom door seemed like a great place to take a silly hip-pose photo.
So, from now on, if there's going to be an outfit post, Nate will have to be involved. In other news, I remembered I live in small-town Texas when I saw this giant sign in someone's front yard:

Try to break in to this house again,

We'll blow your head off.

(insert picture of gun)

At least you know where you stand with them, right? Anyway, off to keep up with this little guy, who's currently standing in an empty swimming pool and mooing at Curious George (there are cows involved with this episode). Happy Thursday!
Yes, Milo, you do.


4 comments:

  1. I love your hair in the first photo. I've been submitting my work outfits here:
    http://officesteez.tumblr.com/
    and my photos are all awful cameraphone shots that are either back-lit and taken with the self timer, or feature me making awkward faces while trying to get the right shot in a mirror.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I'm quite a fan of your outfit pictures as well. Look out, Chicago!

      Delete
  2. I like the paint in your bathroom :) cute! Oh & you always have cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delaney, you are FAR too kind. Especially when I'm masquerading as a hot mess every time you come over for lunch.

      Delete