Monday, April 16, 2012

My eyeball cam

So many things I need to be able to show you. Could we figure out how to stream my thoughts and memories to blog video?
I would love for you to see my little man picking his first dandelion, walking over to tell his daddy, "Dis?" He clutched it for the rest of the morning, until all the seeds blew away in our living room and I'm positive a few might take root...
Or you could have watched him drinking a tiny smoothie after the Smoothie King girls hooked him up with a cup the size of a dixie cup with a lid and a straw cut in half. He marched around proudly with his Pineapple Surf, and I had to refill his cup at least once from mine...
You might have enjoyed a peek at him watching Curious George, standing directly under the television and making monkey and elephant sounds...
If someone could invent a camera installed in a mommy's eye that could snap at will, I'd get it in a (somewhat uncomfortable sounding) second. Instead you're going to have to take my word for how cute my little man has been all weekend.
I did, however, snap a picture of this little cutie in her new headband. Too sweet.

Hope your Monday is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment