Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mommies and boo-boos

Oh Milo, you're turning into a little boy. And little boys have spills... Sometimes walking out of Target. And sometimes those spills are caused when your mommy looks up for a split second and accidentally bumps you, causing you to faceplant into the concrete. I'm not sure who cried more over this one, you or mommy.
The spill happened last night, and this is today. Last night the entire area between his nose and top lip was swollen so much I couldn't recognize his sweet baby mouth.


Getting a picture of this little stinker today was tough. He was not having it. Guess he didn't want to remember this boo-boo after all?

Here he was telling me ALL about it.
Anyway, here's hoping I'm not the only mommy who's accidentally caused a boo-boo. I'm pretty sure it's the worst feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment