Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Furniture Fetish commercial

We've been on vacation. It happens. Just wanted you to know...

I also wanted you to see this adorable commercial with my sweet little man. Our friend Philip asked if he might borrow Milo for a tv spot for his brother's store. I figured Milo would get a kick out of the whole thing, so we agreed and he had a blast (and Nate got him some new Legos to reward him, so it was a win win win situation...). The commercial is airing on local programming of HGTV and the Food Network, but if you are like I am and without television, here you go. Thanks, Philip - you are amazing!

(P.S. If you are in need of video for any and everything, you should ask me how to get ahold of Philip. All bias for my perfect little man aside, Phil is truly fantastic at what he does.)


1 comment:

  1. Um, and you failed to mention that YOU are in the commercial, too!!

    ReplyDelete