Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Storms and scones

Well, Tropical Storm Bill is on his way to East Texas, but so far, he seems to be as scary as his name. Oh wait, Bill is not scary at all. So, yeah, I meant exactly what I said. We had a few showers earlier today, but nothing too major compared to what the Weather Channel was predicting. Then again, after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, everyone is scared not to predict the worst. And let's be honest. When people are actually prepared for a storm, it doesn't seem to hit as hard. I'm just saying...

These blueberry struesel scones are the most exciting thing happening around here. Made with fresh blueberries from our trip to the patch last week. Good to know these blueberries are going to good use!



If you're just aching for the recipe, here's the link. I followed the recipe almost exactly, although I found I needed a smidge more milk to get the dough to come together. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment