Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Lucy's Pink (second) Birthday

Oh, Lucy's birthday. It has now come and gone with tons of crying on my part (the night before, actually), and my baby is 2. Really, if you ask her, she turned "pink," but that's neither here nor there. We celebrated with friends and family and she got over-the-top spoiled. And honestly, I feel spoiled that so many people love my little lady.

It's tragic that this adorable picture is so blurry.

Cuties in pink.


I don't know if I've ever seen anything more perfect.

The cake! I was super excited about this one. 

Ombre center. Oh yes, I spent nights dreaming of creating this.
Happy pink birthday, Lucy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I've EVER seen you wear pink! It makes your hair look extra dark! Pretty!
    Love the cake! Happy birthday to Lucy Lu!

    ReplyDelete