Tuesday, June 30, 2015

B.S.F.s (or best sibling friends)

It's good to have a friend, and a sibling is a built-in friend (Well, in my world it is. I forget that not everyone gets along with theirs, but let's pretend, for my sake, that all siblings adore each other and are best friends). I never knew what it was like to grow up on my own because there was always someone around. Coming from a family of five kids, there was a lot going on, and someone up in your business most of the time. I'll admit it. Sometimes I just wanted to get away.

Now that I'm an adult, I understand that being part of a family and having someone with you who always loves you (even if you're fighting like cats and dogs) is priceless. I would give anything to have a sister or two (or three and a brother) living with me again. Good thing I can console myself watching these little nuggets love each other so much.



Sometimes you just need to water the yard...

...and dig. 

Snuggles and secrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment