Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

Hi! It's been a busy week, as last week was our TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY (that makes me feel ancient) and we took a little trip out of town. My first time ever leaving Lucy overnight. And Milo has only been away from me one night when Lucy was born and one night when Lucy had her seizure. So there's that. All in all, it was a much-needed trip, we saw an amazing show in Houston (Newsies - so fantastic), and we just relaxed.

On top of that Nate gave me a ton of glitter for an anniversary present (and a shopping budget for Houston...) - does this man know me or what? I've been pinning glitter crafts left and right, which is the real reason I haven't had time to blog (haha). All this to say, Happy Memorial Day, and look at my beautiful baby who is getting so big.


I couldn't pick just one favorite, so I included all three.


No comments:

Post a Comment