Friday, May 15, 2015

The end (of the week) is near

Yuck. It has been one of those weeks. Little people not sleeping, heat rashes, Texas fleas (which, if you've never lived here, you can't even begin to understand), and non-stop rain. After I had a breakdown and cried about it to multiple people on Wednesday, Thursday was a new day and things started to work themselves out.Thank goodness, because lack of sleep was beginning to wear on me and make me more than a little irrational.

All that to say, thank goodness it's Friday. Tomorrow is a day of rest and I intend to do exactly that. And now I have to show you the cutest pictures that Amanda gave me this week of our little people at the rodeo last month. These were worth the wait.

Lucy's amazing picture face. She's saying, "Cheeeeeeeese!"

I panicked and thought Milo was trying to kiss Eliora. He was actually trying to measure who was taller. I question his methods...

CUTIES!

And the three amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment