Friday, February 27, 2015

A grateful heart and a dental appointment (yes - they go together)

I am overwhelmingly grateful today. I got up super early to grocery shop, and I bought my food with such a thankful heart. We are fed. We are cared for. The only hunger my little people know is when I don't let them have a snack after naptime. There are too many people in the world this very moment who are hungry. Who are hurting. People with cancer and MS and people who just lost someone they love. People who are running away from problems, both literally and metaphorically. We are at peace, and the only fuss I make is when I feel a little too still. Forgive me for the over-sentiment this morning, but I had to let it out.

I took Milo to the dentist today for his first ever appointment (Just for a check-up - no problems. Again, I am so thankful). He was so calm, so cheery, and such a delight to everyone who met him. This little man didn't even gag when the assistant took his x-rays. What a little gem.

It's a happy face, not a lemon, on the apron.

Milo got a new toothbrush and a balloon. Little man heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment