Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Heartwarming things

Be still my heart. These little people are almost too much. Do you remember this song? It was on The Elephant Show with Sharon, Lois, and Bram and I distinctly remember singing it all the time when I was little. It popped into my head a few weeks ago and I sang it to my little people while they were in the tub, and they haven't stopped singing it since. That's got to be the mark of a good song, right? It transcends generations and makes little people look even more adorable. That's my test. That also might be why I don't have any hit songs going on...




Anyway, speaking of the tub, we have rediscovered the joy of tub paints here lately.



Also, I caught these little people in one of the most adorable moments a few weeks ago. I had given them permission to watch one little episode of Paw Patrol on Milo's Leapster, and this is how I found them. Serious, focused, and with Milo's arm around Lucy (and the two of them looking so much alike). It's these little moments I have to remember when Milo is teasing Lucy until she screams...


Happy Tuesday! Hopefully you're having a wonderful week full of indoor sunshine (because there's not much in the way of that outside...).

No comments:

Post a Comment