Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lucy growing

While we're on the subject, let me tell you who else is growing. Lucy Lu. This little lady is talking so well (in complete sentences most of the time). She loves babies. I mean, she LOVES them. She has three little baby dolls that she prefers to carry around naked. I'm not sure why they have to be without clothes, but that's her preference. She named them Tiny, Lala, and Firefly. It's good to know we have eclectic taste around here...

Lucy's hair is growing, and as you probably noticed from our family pictures last month, I can get the top up into pigtails. She's passionate about everything, whether it be her favorite activities or standing up for what she wants... Amanda said that I have two firstborn children as far as personalities go, and she's completely correct. She's no passive little sister, that's for sure!

Milo's safety goggles are popular around here.

A baby Lucy followed around the mall play place.

Both of my little people look amazing in a hat.

This picture is so stunning to me.

I had this cow picture on my phone and it really delighted me.

Lucy recently figured out that her baby's dress makes an excellent hat for herself, and the diaper makes a great hat for the doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment