Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The gorgeous morning light

We're not doing much and at the same time we're doing tons. I feel like I've been running so fast lately I don't even have time to sit down for five minutes and update my blog. I have days that I feel like I've done a full body workout, but I can't even figure out what I did. 

This morning we just slowed down for an hour and I made my little people go stand by the window in the gorgeous natural light. It doesn't take much to make these two look good...
I thought for sure Lucy's eyes would darken up as she got older. Imagine my surprise when they just kept getting bluer.
And these sweet, sincere dark eyes make  just about anyone melt. Somehow the sun made them look so much lighter than they normally do.

And then there were these hats... Because we are at least accessorized in the Jackson home, if nothing else.


1 comment: