Sunday, September 29, 2013

Full weekend

My sweet son is a character. He keeps me laughing all the time, and between Milo and Nate, Lucy and I are always entertained. For example, when I was a little girl, I believed in super heroes (after all, my Daddy was one...). It's a good thing, because now I'm prepared to live with two heroes. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... BlanketMen! Oh yes, there are two of them, and they're both mine. Don't be too jealous.



And the littlest BlanketMan also morphs into a baby shark at bath time.

And just for fun, here's Milo in his favorite chair these days. You might have recognized it from when he was five months old... Yes, he still fits in the Bumbo.
Milo at two and a half years old...
Milo at five months old...
Happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment