Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cheer up!

I woke up today in a funk - congested and with a crick in my neck, plus two cranky, congested kids. Instead of dwelling on this, though, I'm going to tell you some of the things that are making me a cheery person when I want to mope.

Toms wedges. Super comfy and super on sale. Plus a child somewhere gets a pair of shoes, too...

Mini pumpkins promise that Fall is coming... At some point...

My chai stash (and caramel syrup to bring out the flavor)

Longer-length lace shorts and a ridiculous crotch selfie

New yarn and a new knitting season

Milo wearing headphones the other night
All the pictures I'm collecting of Milo and Lucy in Lucy's crib, because Milo always wants to get in when we wake her up and then tells me, "Mommy, why don't you take a picture?"

Followed by, "Don't you want to get yours two babies?"
So there you have it. A nice picture list of happy things. Fall is (surely) coming. My child will grow out of his telling Mommy "NO!" phase. And yes, my stint in an adult kickball league starts tonight. Happy day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment