Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Snapshots

It's the little things that make me happy, and I thought I'd show you a few things that are making my days.
Salted caramel mocha creamer. I seriously look forward to getting up and having my coffee with this.
Our little Sukka - we're eating outside every night for a week to celebrate, and so far, so good.

Excellent decorations, thanks to Ann's wedding last year.


The simple beauty in nature's color.

Brioche knit. Oh my word, it's one of the best things I've learned in the last month.

Leopard - my favorite neutral. It makes even the most mundane a little more fun.
Just some snapshots of what I could share. Other intangible things I love - the fact that Milo calls his feet "feeps" and sings Yahweh during any quiet moment in his day. The sound of Nate and Milo laughing and talking as Nate lays Milo down for the night. My dogs, as annoying as they are, sitting right under my chair as I type this. Nate providing for our family completely (we joked tonight about how the only thing I know about our finances is that there's a difference between "Don't spend any money," and "Okay, seriously, we really can't buy anything right now."). The fact that my brother-in-law is finally home from the military, so I know he's that much safer every day. Laying my head down on the pillow at night, snuggling up beside Nate, and feeling completely satisfied, cozy, and cared for. I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment