Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Busy busy busy

Well hi! Were you wondering if I was still around? We've just been a little busy spending time as a family and enjoying the rainy weather (which has now turned to cooler sunny weather - by cooler I mean high in the 80's...). Anyway, just thought I'd share a few snapshots of what's been up.
 
When it rains, Milo puts two pillows down by the back door - one for him and one for me. We lay on our tummies, kick our legs, and watch the rain
We let Milo watch part of Charlotte's Web yesterday, and he made himself quite comfy on his daddy. He had been sitting on my lap, but I had to get up for tissues multiple times since I wept through the last 20 minutes or so. Whatever.
Milo loves to eat Cheerios with milk for breakfast. He eats them until they're just too soggy, then takes the yucky ones out, puts them in the cupholder on his tray, and drinks the milk straight from the bowl.

Milo with his two friends - Ellyellyellyelly (Eliora) and Zezra (Ezra). Look at Eliora. She's grinning because she finally talked the two boys into sitting right next to her.

Milo woke up this morning telling me, "Hep Daddy." Last night Nate was working on putting together a pergola-type booth for the back porch. I gave Milo his little drill so he could go out (in his pjs) and "help" him. He was so proud of himself and couldn't slow down long enough for me to get a really good picture, so this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment