Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chasing balloons

We went to the VFW Carnival tonight to take family pictures, and just wait until I get them back to share. I'm so excited to see them! Until then, you'll have to be satisfied with a few shots of Milo, who ran circles around the house with his balloons for at least 20 minutes when we got home. I'm blaming it on a mix of cotton candy and overstimulation. It was pretty cute all the same.
I think part of the reason Milo was running was that I was trying so hard to take a picture.

He would wait for me right here, yell, "Mommy!" and then run as soon as I came around the corner.

And he's off...

Still running...

What bedhead?

2 comments:

  1. Haha. This is great! I'm so glad he had fun at the fair. You could tell he was overwhelmed :) Sarah & I decided he needs to be a boy model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks! He is pretty darn cute. Can't wait to see how the pictures turn out with his serious model face. Lol.

      Delete