Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Masterpiece

I'm fairly confident that Milo wakes up in the mornings just thinking about what he can touch. I see his brain start working from the second he picks his head up in bed, and usually he's pointing at something before I can even get him out of the crib. You can imagine this keeps me on my toes. I have a curious son, and I love that (I, in fact, think it's a fabulous quality to have), but it does lead me to spend a lot of time thinking about what else I can give him to touch, taste, experiment with, etc.

That said, we're taking a little foray into crayons. Closely supervised, of course, but I will say - he's impressed. Especially with the tub crayons we used yesterday. And in true mommy fashion, I've got the pictures to prove that my son is already an artistic genius.

Working on a masterpiece

The only sad thing about tub art is that you can't keep it forever...

"Mommy, are you taking my picture in the TUB?"

No comments:

Post a Comment