Friday, February 3, 2012

Another DIY

I've been doing a bit more DIYing, and here's what I came up with. A cable-knit coffee cozy, which lived in my house less than 24 hours before it went elsewhere. I can't keep things to myself. It's literally not in my nature. But now I have to make a few more...



Milo has been splashing so much in the tub lately. We have a little whale toy that has lights and sprays water out, and Milo gets just plain indignant when the whale sprays him in the face. So then he has to splash the whale back, and then he has to splash me until I'm soaked, and when he starts splashing me he gets so joyful that I have to laugh. And then he has to belly laugh, which makes me giggle all the more. I know what to expect every bathtime, but it re-delights me every single time. Look at this adorable (and clean) little man!
Milo thinks it's funny to get into the Bumbo when I take Lily out.
Lily has been finding so much personality lately, too - babbling and smiling, especially at Nate (which absolutely melts him).

Anyway, today is finally Friday, which means freshly baked bread for communion, no doing dishes for 24 hours (a blessing and a curse), and plenty of family time. Oh, and did anyone besides me forget that the Super Bowl is this weekend? After the 49ers got knocked out of the running, Nate and I stopped caring, and I couldn't even remember who the Patriots are playing. Happy weekend to you, and may your Super Bowl parties be full of bean dip and guacamole!

1 comment:

  1. That coffee cup cozy is so cute! & so is your son! :)

    ReplyDelete