Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rainy Saturday Mornings

How does one keep up with a busy little toddler boy? This morning I found two little cuts on one of his hands, and a popped blister on the inside of the other. What in the world? So I had to whip out my mom's tried and true method for treating any childhood boo-boo - neosporin and a band-aid. Well, half of it, because a band-aid would go straight into Milo's mouth in the time it took me throw away the wrapper. Rest assured, his little hands have been doctored up and we're enjoying the lovely rainy weather.

Anyway, here's to Saturday mornings - our special time. We stay in our pjs until after Milo's first nap, chase the dogs around, read endless books, do some intense cuddling, and even take a few breakfast photos.

Interestingly enough, I look like I have a sideburn in this picture (haha). But look at my little posing man. He's got the technique down already.

No comments:

Post a Comment